At Windermere Utah, we have found that our lives have been turned a bit upside-down over the last month.
Our offices are now closed, leaving us all working from home and adapting to our new normal of distancing and staying at home, only going our in public for the essentials when necessary.
We continue to serve you and your real estate needs from our home offices, using virtual technology to allow you to tour homes, complete consultations, and even close on your home remotely.
We understand that staying inside is challenging both physically and mentally. To help keep all of our spirits up, we wanted to share some good finds for your reading pleasure. Some may be helpful, informative, and some will be something to help us feel good.
- To celebrate its 60th birthday, Madagascar is getting the gift of 60 million trees.
- A look at some of the common inventions that people never thought would catch on.
- An interview with Lynn Johnson, a photographer very close to Fred Rogers, featuring some wonderful photos of the man so many of us aspire to be more like.
- Encouraging some habits that make you a better person.
- How to make the drink making the rounds on social media, Dalgona Coffee (whipped coffee).
- Need a reading fix? Try out this list of 45 places you can download books, plays, or other literary texts for free.
- Take a look at some of the best board games to play through video chat.
At Windermere Utah, we are proud to keep you up-to-date on the latest news, events, and listings. Be sure to keep checking back in here at the blog, and don’t forget to follow us on social media.